DENALI 2.0 DR1 TriOptic™ LED Light Kit
Kit includes: 2x DR1 LED Light Pods, Spot Lenses, HotSwap™ Wire Harness, DrySeal™ Switch and Mounting Hardware!
Denali 2.0 Light Kits are brighter, more robust, and a lot more versatile. The all new Cree High-Intensity 10 watt LED's are focused through our TriOptic™ Lens System to give you three unique beam patterns in one kit. Equipped with DataDim™ Technology and a modular HotSwap™ wiring harness, the lights can be upgraded in seconds to switch between half and full intensity with your vehicle's original high beam switch. Our DrySeal™ submersible waterproof construction and Impact PC™ Bezels create super durable light and switch housings that can withstand the most extreme environments without giving up.
The unique oversized reflector in the DR1 creates an industry leading 1000 foot beam distance from a single pair of 10 watt LEDs. No other 10 watt LED even comes close. The DR1 is ideal for night riding conditions where maximum beam distance is desired. The included pair of TrueHybrid™ lenses carry an offcial E-Mark certification and create a more balanced combination of distance and width.
- LEDs: (2x) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 1.6 amps
- Beam Distance (Spot): 1000 ft
- Beam Width (Spot): 74 ft
- Raw Lumens: 2190
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 3.7in Round x 3.8in Deep
- x2 - LED Light Pod
- x2 - M8 Mounting Hardware
- x2 - Spot Lens (installed)
- x2 - E-Mark Certified Flood Lens
- x1 - HotSwap™ Single-Intensity Wiring Harness
- x1 - DrySeal™ On-Off Switch
- x1 - 7/8" Handlebar Switch Mount
- x1 - 1" Handlebar Switch Mount
- x2 - Self Tapping Screw
- x1 - Adhesive Pad
- x4 - Zip Tie
- x1 - Instruction Manual
Tools Required: 13mm Wrench, 5mm Allen Key, 4mm Allen Key, Phillips Head Screw Driver, Test Light, Heat Gun.