The GP series is optimal for road racing. It's recommended for riders who demand the best feel and stopping power on the race track. These brake pads are designed for faster bedding and high performance even under the heaviest braking conditions.
The GP series is designed for low abrasive interaction with the rotor, high brake power and much quieter braking because of the ceramic composite material. The GP series feature a stainless-steel heat shield for thermal isolation.
This sintered compound contains sophisticated metal-ceramic friction materials specially formulated and designed for race use.
- Very high static friction coefficient
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material
- Specially modification braking surface
- Application of heat isolation from the backside
- Minimal difference between wet and dry braking performance
- Good abrasive resistance
- Thermal stability up to 550°C, and even up to 800°C over a short term
- Continuous braking effect
- Stainless steel heat shield for thermal isolation on the rear pads
Reminder: one set of brake pads services one brake disc, if you are servicing multiple discs you will need multiple sets of brake pads.