In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
The K&N PreCharger filter wrap is specially designed to extend the service interval of your K&N Filtercharger filter when used in very dusty conditions. They are made from durable polyester material containing a uniform weave. The PreCharger will stop small dirt particles with minimal restriction to the airflow of the filter.
- This product wraps your air filter with an additional pre-filter
- Extends service interval of your K&N filter in dusty conditions
- Durable polyester material with stitched elastic openings
- Cleanable with K&N Filter Cleaner
- Wrap Material: Polyester
- Base Inside Diameter: 114mm
- Top Inside Diameter: 89mm
- Height: 137mm