- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Rated Capacity: 130Ah (20HR Rate)
- Total Height Including Terminals: 220mm
- Dimensions: 330mm x 171mm x 216mm
- Weight: 34.5kg
- Capacity at 25 C: 20HR Rate: 130Ah / 10HR Rate: 125Ah / 5HR Rate: 100Ah
- Reserve Capacity: @25 Amps: 227 minutes / @75 Amps: 58 minutes
- Internal Resistance: 3.5m Ohm (Fully Charged)
- Self-Discharge at 25 C: Capacity after 3 months storage: 91% / Capacity after 6 months storage: 82% / Capacity after 12 months storage: 64%
- Max Discharge Current: 1000A (5S)
- Terminal Standard: M8 (TP08 Brass AP & M Included)
- Charging: Cycle: 14.5V - 14.9V / Float: 13.6V - 13.8V
Motobatt Deep Cycle Batteries are a natural progression of Motobatt's passion for quality products. As with their Powersports batteries, Motobatt is committed to providing the very best quality that can be achieved within the finite space of a battery case.
Motobatt is a maintenance-free, leakproof battery, which is fully activated and sealed at their Factory for long life and low maintenance. By the Amp Hour measurement Motobatt Deep Cycle AGM batteries are the least expensive most reliable option available in the market today.
Their production uses extra lead and ensures it is of a higher purity in the batteries which creates stronger, superior and heavier plates. All this produces increased reserve capacities in these often-critical applications. Their custom-designed manufacturing equipment ensures the strongest connections between the cells with strengthened welds and construction processes throughout. Developed and tested in Australia from the Outback Desert to the High Plains snowfields Motobatt Deep Cycle Batteries are built to survive the toughest of varying conditions. Searing heat, extreme cold, severe vibrations and deep discharge cycles are the norm in such a country. With the remoteness of the great outdoors, Motobatt customers have come to rely on our products for impressive performance in a multitude of environments including:
- Off-Road Camping RV and 4WD Applications
- Remote off-grid solar applications
- Marine House Batteries
- Scissor Lifts and booms
- Tail Gate Lifters
- Floor Scrubbers and Pallet trucks
- Industry-leading Deep Cycle Design
- Larger, thicker and higher density plates
- A unique refined active material
- Highest Power density per case size
- (AGM) Microporous glass fibre mat plate separators reduce vibration and protect plates
- Positive and negative plates constructed of lead-tin calcium alloy
- Case and lid made from ABS plastic for increased durability
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve retains electrolyte and prevents atmospheric contamination
- Terminal with a brass insert for increased conductivity
What is a Deep Cycle Battery?
Deep cycle batteries have a better RC (Reserve Capacity) which determines the minutes the battery can output 25amps while staying above 10.5 volts. However, they have a lower CCA (Cold Cranking Amps) which is the number of amps that a battery can produce at freezing temperature for 30 seconds.
Deep cycle batteries are designed to be completely discharged and recharged time and time again, a process that would ruin a conventional car battery. A deep cycle battery has thicker plates to reduce its surface area which enables it to completely discharge without causing permanent damage to the battery.