Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
- Connects jeans to a motorcycle jacket, to prevent an uncomfortable gap forming between the two when riding
- Compatible with all Oxford motorcycle jackets
- Top-quality YKK zip
- Elasticated section allows for movement on the bike without discomfort
- Unobtrusive design - can simply be left on your belt when not in use
- Made using genuine leather
How to use:
- Take your favourite belt and start to thread it through the belt loops in your riding jeans (or trousers).
- As you reach the centre point at the back of your jeans, pass the belt through the Oxford Belt Connector as shown here.
- Next, pass the belt through the centre belt loop of your jeans before passing back through the Oxford Belt connector on the other side.
- Continue to pass the belt through the rest of the jean loops until the belt fastens at the front. The Oxford Belt Connector should remain secured at the rear.
- Finally, zip to your favourite Oxford Jacket... and that's it, you're good to go! No more pesky jacket riding up!