Buy together & save 25%! Our Rotor & Pad kits include an MTX Brake Rotor & Goldfren Brake Pad set for your motorcycle or ATV.
- Disc: MDF03023
- Brake Pad: GF041S3
Provides amazing braking controls to your Powersports vehicles, as it is designed and manufactured with world-leading, cutting edge technologies:
- Precision CNC MACHINED and LASER CUT technology
- Japanese SUS 420 Stainless Steel
- Replacement for ORIGINAL FITMENT
All brake disc rotors meet or exceed original fitments, and your Powersports vehicle can be upgraded by choosing different series.
- All Part No. starting with MDF- are floating discs, flat or with offset depending on OEM
- Floating Discs are made of two segments of stainless steel which are riveted together to allow the outer section of stainless steel to expand under high temperatures
- The outer section is made of Japanese SUS 420stainless steel, and is heat-treated to HRC 36 +- 2; Disc centres are manufactured in steel or alloy.
- An alternative to large original solid discs, a floating disc improves the braking performance
GOLDfren Brake Pads
GOLDfren began manufacturing sintered disc brake pads for a wide range of off-road and road motorcycles in 1991, nearly three decades on from their first motorcycle brake pads GOLDfren has become one of the largest aftermarket manufacturers in the motorcycle brake disc pad industry. Their development of next-generation products has kept them at the technological forefront of Sintered Friction Braking providing you with confidence in the performance, durability and reliability of your brakes.
The S3 sintered compound is optimal for street, dual sport, touring and cruiser motorcycles. It's recommended on applications with rather larger engines or for people who ride harder than average and want the great stopping power of a sintered brake pad. The S3 series is designed for low abrasive interaction with the rotor and quieter braking due to the ceramic composite material. It has an HH friction rating and performs better at higher temperatures than the AD compound. Friction materials contain metal-ceramic with a bronze-graphite and non-metallic friction additives are spread evenly on the base fine bronze body to achieve optimal friction properties.